Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday Edition of Weight Watchers Wednesday

Good morning glories! I was a bit on the busy side last night so I did not get a chance to post.
This weeks meeting went well. I was down .8 lbs. Not even a whole pound this week. But (warning, warning possible T.M.I.) with having major P.M.S. I am happy with any form of a loss. Oh how my body loves to hold on to that water each month at this time. I have to say that it is so fun so see all of those "little" numbers add up. 1 lb. here 2 lbs there are adding up quickly to a nice total and getting me closer and closer to my goal. I can officially say I have lost over 6 lbs! I am working this program people, and in return it is working right back!

Well need to get ready for work. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Putting out a little challenge for you today. Secretly do something nice for someone today. And if you work and there is the special someone who drives you absolutely crazy, pick them to do the secret nice thing for. Let me know how it goes!
Hugs!

No comments: