Thursday, January 6, 2011

15 months?!

Time must fly when you are having fun because it sure does not seem like it has been 15 months since my last post! Seriously?! So it’s a new year and I am ready to start fresh!

I have a feeling 2011 is going to have some pretty darn wonderful and exciting things in store and I hope to share them all with you!

A few bullet points of the major things that have changed since my last post in no particular order:
I left my job, took a few months off during the summer and then started with a new company.
I got a new nephew
Went on vacation to Washington, DC and realized you don’t appreciate it as a kid.
Redecorated 3 rooms in our house.
Ran an ½ marathon
Passed the series 6 exam
Lost my Grandmother

There was a lot that went on in between but it would take another year to update it all!

I promise to be much better at updating my blog in 2011!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Wow, you ran a half marathon??!! How did you train for it? A few of my friends just ran the one at Disney last weekend and are encouraging me to run it with them next winter. Only problem is, I've never run further than a mile (unless you count eliptical, but that's not the same at all). I would love any advice you could give :)

Welcome back to blogging!