Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

Happy Weight Watchers Wednesday to you all! I went to my first weigh in tonight and the verdict is.........
I lost 2.8 lbs! Woo hooo! I am happy with that! I must say after watching Biggest Loser last night 2.8 lbs does not seem like much, but it is to me.
I was very nervous about tonight's weigh in because it hasn't been hard this time. I mentioned before that I did W.W. once before and it seemed much more difficult then. We have significantly changed our eating habits over the last two years. And because of that my biggest change has been my portion size. I am NOT saying it has been easy I am just saying it has not been hard. Well because of that I was so scared I was missing something and the scale was not going to move. Or move in the wrong direction.
I know not every week will be like this. I will face challenges and road blocks. But tonight confirmed something for me. If you work this program....really work it....it really works! I have seen that exact thing mentioned on a few other sites and it is so true.
Well enough with the celebrating.....that weigh in is now in the past time to focus on the here and now.
So how did you all do? I know that you're out there reading this....come on lets support each other!
P.S.
I had planned on posting my before pic tonight but I didn't remember to take it until I was already in my comfy clothes with no make up. I'll try to take it an post it soon.

No comments: