Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Weight Watchers Wednesday

I have borrowed the above title from this nice lady and a few of her friends. I hope they don't mind.
Although I stayed home from work today because I was feeling horrible I made it out of the house for my first Weight Watchers meeting. We have a male leader and that was different from past experiences but he was very nice and knowledgeable. The group as a whole seems encouraging but how much can I tell from the first meeting. I didn't know they were running a special so registration fee was waved ,that was an awesome surprise! I am looking forward to this journey. I know what I need to do to succeed. It is just nice to have the additional support and accountability to push me along. One of the ladies in our group had lost 119lbs over the past 14 months! God bless her! It doesn't get much more encouraging than that.

I will let you know next week what I have lost and any new insight I have picked up. Good luck ladies have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Can't wait to see your progress, you're def off to a good start! Good luck!=)