Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bye bye weekend.

What a wonderful weekend we have had! Unfortunately the only picture I managed to take was of my YUMMY drink from dinner on Friday night. Speaking of Friday night we had dinner with two of our favorite people in the world, Jody and Jason. Great food, with great friends on a Friday night is just the kind of weekend kick off I love. I didn't leave the comforts of my home at all on Saturday. Seriously, I didn't even go out to take the dogs potty, the hubbster took care of it. I did however get my cook on. Breakfast was blueberry lemon bread, lunch a quick batch fajitas and dinner was shrimp and scallops in a wine sauce. Our day today has consisted of grocery shopping, a quick trip to the mall and we took the fur kids on a walk around our sub-division. It was nice to get out side, for Ohio in February it was a VERY mild day. Now it is time for some “junk” food and a little football game that’s on. I must admit that I am really interested in the commercials. And, if I had to pick a team to win….GO CARDINALS!!! I have been raised a Browns fan, need I say more. Hope you had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Ready or not….here comes Monday!

1 comment:

Not So Perfect said...

Glad you had a Great Weekend. Love ya. Mom