Monday, February 2, 2009

*I am not currently wishing I could take a quick 3hour nap.

*I am not happy that the hubbster is in charge of dinner tonight and I just get to help where needed. I love cooking EVERY night.

*I am not one of the people who are NOT happy that it’s tax time. I am just so DARN excited.

*I did not just do one of my least favorite aspects of my job. I love EVERY part of my job.

*I am not going to eat a frozen yogurt sunday tonight with EXTRA hot fudge. And I will not feel less guilty about it since it is frozen yogurt.

*I am not going to lie in bed with my book, laptop, hubbster and pups as soon as I can just because I have a case of the Mondays. I am not the lazy.

*I am not putting on a “happy” face for one of my favorite people and co-workers who put in their notice today and secretly wanting to grab hold of her leg and say “don’t go don’t go, how will I do this without you?!!” No, I am just happy for her.

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Hey, welcome to blogging! I found you through Mrs. Stilettos. I love tax season and getting money back! Woo Hoo!!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I'm like you - I know it's nice that my boyfriend wants to cook dinner, but I cannot stand being unable to help!

Mrs. Southern said...

I love when my husband cooks dinner! It's like going out to eat but I usually have to clean up the mess he makes.

Keep up the blogging!

Wearing Mascara said...

Hey and welcome to the blogging world! You will soon become addicted (unless you already have?). Anyways, come by to Wearing Mascara sometime to say hi if you have time. xoxo,

Julie

Kayla said...

Hi! I came over from Mrs. Stilettos!!

I just love Not Me Monday's! Yours were great!

Saskia said...

I came across your blog from Mrs Stillettos!

Monday evenings are all about books, bed, pjs and comfort... it's the only way to get through them!

Saskia x