Monday, March 23, 2009

Sister Update.

Thanks for being there everyone! The verdict is she has a REALLY bad case of strep and that is what caused the whole ordeal. She is now on her way home with a hefty antibiotic. My guess is when she had strep a while back she didn't finish her antibiotic like a good little girl...I bet she does this time!!

Also, I finished my spring wreath yesterday and darn it all I don't have access to my camera until Friday!

Hope you all had a good Monday! Thanks again!

3 comments:

The George Family said...

Thank goodness everything is ok!

Not So Perfect said...

I want to thank all of you for your prayers. My Children are my life, even if my Blog Title is "Not So Perfect Mom". I love them dearly!!

Jenn: You are my special Angel. God gave you to me because he knew you would be my stablizer in times such as this. However, I am and will always be your MOM so please allow me to carry the load once in a while for you. Love Ya

Mom

Saskia said...

I'm glad your sister is ok and will be on the mend soon.

What a lovely comment from your Mom!

Saskia x