Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow day?

Source of photo
We woke up this morning to snow, ice and more snow. My poor pups looked at me like I was a mad woman while trying to get them to go out side. So we are waiting to see if we will be traveling into the work place today. So far we are on delay until noon. Most of the city and surrounding areas are shut down or moving at a snails pace. So while answering a few sporadic emails I am watching the Sopranos (I could watch rerun after rerun of the show and NEVER get sick of it) and trying to decide what type of cookie to bake to go with our "White hot chocolate". I'll have to check with my mom (how much do I sound like a 6 yr old) to see if I can share our family recipe for the VERY best warm you from the inside on a cold day drink EVER! And the best part is...it only takes about 3 ingredients. Or maybe The Mama could post it on her site, then she would have a post on her site. (No pressure mom ) Any who back to the cookies...Should we have M&M, Chocolate chip, Oatmeal raisin, Peanut butter or White Chocolate macadamia nut?! Oh how I love when these are the hard decisions of the day!

Now to my lovely bosses.....I think we should not go in at all today, and if we don't I promise to bring in a batch or two of cookies for you!! Enjoy your day all. Cuddle up with the ones you love, stay warm and fix up some good food. I am hoping for a complete snow day!

1 comment:

Not So Perfect said...

I vot to have Jenn Post the "Hot Beverage" recipe.

Love Ya